Indicates the overall ReputationAuthority reputation score, including the name and location of the ISP (Internet Service Provider), for the specified address. A score of 0-50 indicates a good to neutral reputation. 51-100 indicates that threats have been detected recently from this address and the reputation has been degraded.
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
Comcast Cable Communications Inc.
ReputationAuthority Data [Email]:
Indicates the percentage of specific types of messages sent from this address, such as clean mail, spam, viruses, malformed, and suspicious messages that maybe spam. The percentage of good and bad (valid and non-existent) recipient addresses is also displayed.
DNS Block Lists:
Indicates if this address is listed on one or more DNS Block Lists. DNS Block Lists maintain lists of IP addresses that have been observed sending large amounts of spam or act as an open mail relay.
How do I get off a DNS Block List?
To learn more about why your address may be block list, click on the link
for the DNSBL which will take you to the website for that particular block list.
Please note that DNS Block Lists are not maintained by WatchGuard Technologies.
Additional Information »
• Little or no email data has been uploaded to BSN for 126.96.36.199
• In this particular case, our upload history shows more positive than negative email behaviour. The reputation would not improve if you cleared the ip history so that option is not offered.
• Clearing the history will not improve the reputation. Rather, you must delist the ip from a DNSBL. WatchGuard cannot delist the entry on your behalf. You must contact the DNSBL lists to delist your ip from their lists.
• The ip is listed on a dynamic address space list (DUL). Many companies will not accept mail from DULs. It is recommended to send mail through your ISPs established SMTP server instead. If this listing is in error contact the adminstrators in the link provided. The list is not maintained by WatchGuard, and cannot be changed on your behalf.
• No web or FTP traffic information has been observed for 188.8.131.52
WatchGuard has deployed nearly a million integrated, multi-function threat management appliances worldwide. Our signature red boxes are architected to be the industry's smartest, fastest, and meanest security devices with every scanning engine running at full throttle. Why buy WatchGuard? Find out here.